BREAKING HEADLINES

Now Get Back To Reality

Friday 4 September 2009

Just say no kids

Oh dear...what a mess.

There I was just minding my own business, just tuning into the latest episode of WKS and whoah what do I see. Tete, Tete, Tete - what's happened?

Had been 100% drug-free for 3 whole years. Left all that crap behind. Ready for a new start... oops. Seems someone can't quite break the habit.

I thought it was shot beautifully - covered in full technicolour by the sympathetic producers of Who Killed Summer? They must feel like all their christmases have come at once - reality gold. Amp up the ratings, let's see a little drama. Thankyou once again DH you've saved our mess of a show.






Apparently, the word on the WKS street is that yours truly actually paid that naughty scallywag Billy to hone in on Tete, seduce her and then get her firmly back on the drugs.

What a slanderous accusation Tete.

You should be thankful that I haven't phoned my lawyer immediately to sue you for libel.

Who'd have thought interactive dramas could be so rewarding:)

DH x
blog comments powered by Disqus